I feel that I am the kind of person who will always give my clients 100% in helping them achieve the results they require. I will ensure that whatever I am doing is completed accurately and to their full satisfaction.
If my client is unhappy, I am unhappy. I take pride in my professionalism.
I consider myself to be somebody honest, reliable, enthusiastic and very passionate in the work I do.
I help my clients make the right decisions and will be very honest in telling them that there are certain things they don't need, even if they think they do.
To me it's not the financial aspect that drives me, what I'm passionate about is how many people I've given extra confidence. When i receive messages from clients saying how i have made them feel so much better about themselves. This is priceless and why i love my job so much!
By doing this I feel I use excellent communication skills that enable me to mix well with people in all aspects of life. Patient confidentiality is also highly important, as the treatments I preform enhance a persons confidence self esteem and the way they feel about themselves.
• The Carlton Beauty Institute London 2009 – Diploma - Beauty
• Dentateach 2012 - NEBDN Diploma - Dental nursing
• Trained in Plasma rich-in-growth factors. (PRGF) – Harley Street.
• 22.01.17 – KT Training, Medical Aesthetics Training Foundation Dermal Fillers Course, Harley Street.
• 22.01.17 – KT Training, Medical Aesthetics Training Foundation BOTOX Course, Harley Street.
• Member of CTIA: #17.KSI.01
• Fire Safety & First Aid Certification
• Basic life support / A.E.D Medical Emergencies trained – Hospital of St John & Elizabeth – London
• Full DBS Check.
• Immunisation History Report (OHN): 0000010272 – Hep B 5 year Booster = 03.06.2018
• 14.11.18 - CAT Academy competency standard for Cheek Enhancement using the cannula technique.
• 14.11.18 - CAT Academy competency standard for Jaw Enhancement using the cannula technique.
• 14.11.18 - CAT Academy competency standard for Tear Trough VSDT using the cannula technique.